Print & Mail Services offers Princeton University faculty, students and staff a wide range of full printing services at two locations (our comprehensive in-plant facility located at 701 Forrestal Campus and our on-campus facility located at 201 Nassau Street):
- Project planning and consultations to help you find the most economical and effective way to produce your project
- Digital Printing for any quantity project from one copy to thousands: postcards, booklets, business cards, stationery, brochures, posters, fliers, annual reports, certificates, newsletters, direct mailings and more
- Specialty Printing such as embossing, foil stamping and die-cutting, as well as managing your project with select University-approved vendors
- Finishing Services which include laminating, mounting, bindery (saddle stitch, wire-O and perfect binding), hole punching, folding and scoring. Visit our Glossary of Terms to see photos of types of binding and other print products/services
- Large Format Printing for indoor/outdoor banners up to 60”, academic posters, temporary and permanent signage, display art and more
- Promotional Items: pens, stickers, buttons, pins, pop-up banners, post-its, and a variety of other promotional items for your department or event
Click here to see our Promotional Item Gallery
- Student Pricing: Starting January 1, 2020, students will receive an extra 10% discount off print orders.
For information on our design services, click here.
For information on our direct mail/bulk mailing services, click here.