Print & Mail Services offers secure package shipping for graduate students residing in on-campus apartments to ship select high-value items; to the Frist Campus Center smart lockers located on the 100 level.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Due to capacity constraints residents are requested to only use this service for high-value shipments.
- Residents will be assigned a temporary box # which will be good only for that single package and will expire after the shipment is received.
- To use this service, residents should email [email protected], prior to placing any orders, with subject “requesting a temporary box number for secure shipping of a high value item”.
- Please include your Name, PUID # and Email Address
- Mail Services will reply with a 4-digit box number # which should be used as the ship-to address, addressing format below:
XXXX Frist Campus Center
Princeton NJ 08544
- When the item is processed by mail services, the recipient will receive an automated email instructing them to pick up the item from the Frist Campus Center smart lockers.
- Should residents have any subsequent orders, they will need to contact [email protected] again to get a new box assignment.
- For questions, please contact us by email [email protected] or phone 609-258-4317