Print & Mail Services is here to help you plan and produce your direct mailings whether you are preparing event postcards for campus delivery or multi-component mailings to send out via U.S. & International Service. Direct mail includes letters, cards, newsletters, information packets, selfmailers and any piece that is sent directly to individuals or an organization and contains information such as an event, campus news, student information and more.
- Consultations: Ask our knowledgeable staff how to plan your upcoming promotional or informational mailing and learn ways to maximize postal efficiencies and minimize waste
- Full service mail processing: list processing, variable data, addressing, personalization, inserting and fulfillment (See commonly used campus-wide mail lists below)
- Mail piece design review: find out if your design meets postal regulations
- List acquisition access: Learn what lists are available through Print & Mail Services and how to obtain permission to use those lists
Please note: Mass emails (emails distributed university-wide) are managed by OIT's Support and Operations Center (SOC) and is responsible for University-wide and large group email distributions. The SOC will receive all requests, facilitate approval for the mailing and post the mailing. Click here for more information
For campus mail requirements and direct mail project questions, please contact William Hallahan, email@example.com or 609.258.3115.
COMMONLY USED CAMPUS-WIDE MAIL LISTS
The following are commonly used Princeton University lists that are sent direct mail with approximate recipient counts:
- All Employees (ALL EMP) | 7,500+
- Academic Department Heads (ACADOH) | 120+
- Academic Department Heads 2 (ACADOH2) | 60+
- Benefits Eligible Employees (BEN) | 6,900+
- Facility Regular (FR ALL) | 1,200+