Print & Mail Services offers a full range of graphic services, including:
- Project planning and consultations to help you find the most economical and effective way to design and produce your project
- Graphic Design: fliers, postcards, programs, booklets, brochures, invitations, posters, banners, indoor/outdoor signage, certificates, labels, notecards, table tents, name tags, and more for print and e-communications
- Production Art & Pre-press: file set up for variable data projects (such as personalized mailings), review of print files prepared by you or your designers, editing and revisions to existing print files in our inventory
- Sourced Imagery: photo research and procurement of sourced images for a creative fit to your messaging needs
- Brand identity: logo designs and style guides to create a unique identity for your department, center or program
For several examples of our design work please visit our portfolio.